Skip to main content

American Crime Story


American Crime Story is a true crime anthology which centres around history's most famous crimes. Today FX release its first teaser trailer. The first season plot will focus on The People V O.J. Simpson. It won't be with us until 2016 but it sounds really interesting.

Now I'm in my late twenties and I can remember where I was during this trial. We watched the trial while out for dinner in Majorca along with hundreds of others. The street was deadly quiet for the amount of people staring at the TV and then the judgement came in, not guilty. I can still remember the gasps of shock from those around me.


  • Cuba Gooding Jr will be playing the role of O.J. Simpson. 
  • Sarah Paulson shall be playing Marcia Clark the head prosecutor in the case. 
  • John Travolta will be playing the head of the defence team Robert Shapiro.
  • David Schwimmer will be playing the role of another defense attorney, Robert Kardashian.
  • Courtney B. Vance will be playing Johnnie Cochran. 
  • Connie Briton of American Horror Story: Murder House shall be playing Faye Resnick 
  • Selma Blair shall be playing Kris Jenner. 


The cast looks great, and by the looks of it there shall be a new story each season. Just like AHS! I'm interested to see the inner workings of this case as I was too young to really understand it. Definitely one to watch out for in February 2016.

I would put the trailer up but it isn't available in my country, so won't let me. But from what I have read there is no footage in the trailer, just voice overs from John Travolta, Sarah Paulson and Cuba Gooding Jnr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heroes Reborn Premiere Review

I'm going to do a quick overview along with my thoughts on this episode.  SPOILERS ARE COMING! YEH BE WARNED!  What can I say? I was super excited for this series, as I absolutely loved Heroes, but I won't sugar-coat it, I was a tad disappointed. Maybe it was just me building it way up in my head and maybe just like the old show this is going to take a few episodes for me to get into. I don't know, I think it will be different for me on a rewatch. I definitely enjoyed the performances, but something felt missing. So it starts off a few years after the original when humans and evos are living in harmony and a festival is being held in Odessa, Texas (home to primatech) for Humans and Evo's to come together. Then suddenly a dark cloud or ship appears over head. Noah Bennett (Jack Coleman) then wakes up to destruction all around him, he has survived and we have no idea what has happened or why he has survived. We then see four flashbacks which I personally didn...

Agents of Shield - Purpose in the Machine

So yeah I just finished watching Agents of Shield episode two. I was going to leave it until tomorrow morning but I found myself wanting to write about it.  I really enjoyed this episode guys and I am going to tell you why. SPOILERS ARE COMING! Now let's talk about Ward (Brett Dalton), I love hydra Ward best. If Grant has an evil purpose he is better for it, he might not have the girl, but he has a team. Ward is going to cleanse Hydra of all its money lovers. He will form Hydra 2.0, only in it for the destruction. Now that's the Ward we can all get behind, he might be the bad guy, but he's our bad guy. So the episode starts in 18th century England inside a creepy mansion with men in powdered wigs and such. They are technically drawing straws but with stones, the white stone goes in the Portal. He will be missed but they throw out a hydra-esque quib about how they have to sacrifice to learn, wait no one actually comes back. Oh no Simmons! We cut back to present day a...

Labyrinthitis!

                              [Tristar Pictures] No this is nothing to do with David Bowie, Magic or Baby kidnapping. I have labyrinthitis which is a swelling in the labyrinth ear canal which is caused by a bacterial infection, remember that flu I had? So this post is basically to say I won't be posting until I am over it. If there was no Vertigo I'd happily be posting away. But every few minutes the Vertigo hits and I start feeling sick. So my whole point is there will be no posts until I get a handle on this nausea or it goes away. I'm hoping it'll be the first one as it can take up too six weeks to get any better. So I thought I'd take a minute and give you the posts you would have missed out this week. I will be so vague so don't worry about spoilers. Once Upon a Time - Great time in the mid-season finale. Almost cried like a baby but I didn't. Looking forward to seeing the underworld and proba...