Skip to main content

The Last Witch Hunter


The Last Witch Hunter's second trailer was released yesterday, this is my view on what I have seen. The movie follows Kaulder (Vin Diesel), the last of his kind, the last witch hunter. Centuries ago he managed to slay an all powerful witch but as she perished she cursed him, forced to live forever and separated from both his wife and child in the afterlife.

Now in modern day we see our Witch Hunter in a dream state, he is abruptly awoken by Chloe (Rose Leslie) and teams up with Dolan Thirty-Seven (Elijah Wood). We hear a voiceover from Dolan Thirty-Six (Michael Caine) stating that something seems to be awakening which is beyond all evil. Kaulder asks Chloe to take him back into the dream world to stop whats coming, but the Witch Queen returns with a mission to destroy us all.

Will they stop her from total annihilation? What's the Dolan plus number all about? Could he be a clone of some kind? How cool is the flaming sword (Azor Ahai styles)?

I'm excited to watch this, I am intrigued after watching the trailer. I enjoy a good witch tale, the cast looks great and it does look pretty bad ass. I actually haven't seen the first trailer, think I'll be watching it now.

Check it out in theatres Oct 23rd, according to Vin Diesel the studio are already excited for a sequel and it isn't even out yet. So it must be good. Check out the trailer below, it's official I now want a flaming sword!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heroes Reborn Premiere Review

I'm going to do a quick overview along with my thoughts on this episode.  SPOILERS ARE COMING! YEH BE WARNED!  What can I say? I was super excited for this series, as I absolutely loved Heroes, but I won't sugar-coat it, I was a tad disappointed. Maybe it was just me building it way up in my head and maybe just like the old show this is going to take a few episodes for me to get into. I don't know, I think it will be different for me on a rewatch. I definitely enjoyed the performances, but something felt missing. So it starts off a few years after the original when humans and evos are living in harmony and a festival is being held in Odessa, Texas (home to primatech) for Humans and Evo's to come together. Then suddenly a dark cloud or ship appears over head. Noah Bennett (Jack Coleman) then wakes up to destruction all around him, he has survived and we have no idea what has happened or why he has survived. We then see four flashbacks which I personally didn...

Agents of Shield - Purpose in the Machine

So yeah I just finished watching Agents of Shield episode two. I was going to leave it until tomorrow morning but I found myself wanting to write about it.  I really enjoyed this episode guys and I am going to tell you why. SPOILERS ARE COMING! Now let's talk about Ward (Brett Dalton), I love hydra Ward best. If Grant has an evil purpose he is better for it, he might not have the girl, but he has a team. Ward is going to cleanse Hydra of all its money lovers. He will form Hydra 2.0, only in it for the destruction. Now that's the Ward we can all get behind, he might be the bad guy, but he's our bad guy. So the episode starts in 18th century England inside a creepy mansion with men in powdered wigs and such. They are technically drawing straws but with stones, the white stone goes in the Portal. He will be missed but they throw out a hydra-esque quib about how they have to sacrifice to learn, wait no one actually comes back. Oh no Simmons! We cut back to present day a...

Labyrinthitis!

                              [Tristar Pictures] No this is nothing to do with David Bowie, Magic or Baby kidnapping. I have labyrinthitis which is a swelling in the labyrinth ear canal which is caused by a bacterial infection, remember that flu I had? So this post is basically to say I won't be posting until I am over it. If there was no Vertigo I'd happily be posting away. But every few minutes the Vertigo hits and I start feeling sick. So my whole point is there will be no posts until I get a handle on this nausea or it goes away. I'm hoping it'll be the first one as it can take up too six weeks to get any better. So I thought I'd take a minute and give you the posts you would have missed out this week. I will be so vague so don't worry about spoilers. Once Upon a Time - Great time in the mid-season finale. Almost cried like a baby but I didn't. Looking forward to seeing the underworld and proba...