Skip to main content

Agents of Shield Season 3 Ep 1 Clip


So Agents of Shield released the first five minutes of the first episode last night, SPOILERS ARE COMING!

In the clip we see the bad effects fish oil can have on you, OK fish oil infected with terrigen crystals. An unsuspecting human has turned to dust, the apartment looks as though a bomb has gone off in it (ok a small bomb), we see a bike with melted tyres below a railing which has melted off. We then meet Joey (Juan Pablo Raba), explosions are going off all around him, he also melts a whole bunch of stuff throughout this clip including a lamp post, and scaffolding.

Joey is then met by a team of government soldiers who are trying to contain him by any means necessary. Poor Joey is just trying to get to the hospital and has no idea whats wrong with him. After melting some more stuff Joey runs and hides in an alley. After being discovered we then see a quake of trash cans (see what I did there). The government agents then go flying along with a police car and Daisy/Skye appears in a new Quake outfit.

She's not alone Mac and Hunter are with her and they extract Joey from the scene with some crazy escape pod box thing. I want one of these, just to fly about in it. The pod then links with the new shiny bus, seriously this bus looks way better than the old one and much bigger too.

Then we see who is behind the government's Advanced Threat Containment Unit, and her name is Rosalind Price (Constance Zimmer) who Coulson (did anyone notice his new hand?) snaps a quick pic of.

I think it looks great but I've always enjoyed Agents of Shield and I feel it gets a LOT of undeserving hate. It looks like the show will be focusing on the Secret Warriors comic book this season, so it will definitely be one to watch. Seriously go binge watch where you quit comic book fans, it will all be worth it.

Watch the clip below.

CUT OFF ONE HEAD TWO MORE SHALL TAKE IT'S PLACE!



Like this? Check out my season three preview at http://mcqsviews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/marvel-agents-of-shield-season-3-preview.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heroes Reborn Premiere Review

I'm going to do a quick overview along with my thoughts on this episode.  SPOILERS ARE COMING! YEH BE WARNED!  What can I say? I was super excited for this series, as I absolutely loved Heroes, but I won't sugar-coat it, I was a tad disappointed. Maybe it was just me building it way up in my head and maybe just like the old show this is going to take a few episodes for me to get into. I don't know, I think it will be different for me on a rewatch. I definitely enjoyed the performances, but something felt missing. So it starts off a few years after the original when humans and evos are living in harmony and a festival is being held in Odessa, Texas (home to primatech) for Humans and Evo's to come together. Then suddenly a dark cloud or ship appears over head. Noah Bennett (Jack Coleman) then wakes up to destruction all around him, he has survived and we have no idea what has happened or why he has survived. We then see four flashbacks which I personally didn...

Agents of Shield - Purpose in the Machine

So yeah I just finished watching Agents of Shield episode two. I was going to leave it until tomorrow morning but I found myself wanting to write about it.  I really enjoyed this episode guys and I am going to tell you why. SPOILERS ARE COMING! Now let's talk about Ward (Brett Dalton), I love hydra Ward best. If Grant has an evil purpose he is better for it, he might not have the girl, but he has a team. Ward is going to cleanse Hydra of all its money lovers. He will form Hydra 2.0, only in it for the destruction. Now that's the Ward we can all get behind, he might be the bad guy, but he's our bad guy. So the episode starts in 18th century England inside a creepy mansion with men in powdered wigs and such. They are technically drawing straws but with stones, the white stone goes in the Portal. He will be missed but they throw out a hydra-esque quib about how they have to sacrifice to learn, wait no one actually comes back. Oh no Simmons! We cut back to present day a...

Labyrinthitis!

                              [Tristar Pictures] No this is nothing to do with David Bowie, Magic or Baby kidnapping. I have labyrinthitis which is a swelling in the labyrinth ear canal which is caused by a bacterial infection, remember that flu I had? So this post is basically to say I won't be posting until I am over it. If there was no Vertigo I'd happily be posting away. But every few minutes the Vertigo hits and I start feeling sick. So my whole point is there will be no posts until I get a handle on this nausea or it goes away. I'm hoping it'll be the first one as it can take up too six weeks to get any better. So I thought I'd take a minute and give you the posts you would have missed out this week. I will be so vague so don't worry about spoilers. Once Upon a Time - Great time in the mid-season finale. Almost cried like a baby but I didn't. Looking forward to seeing the underworld and proba...