Skip to main content

I DON'T NEED NO CIVIL WAR!


Ok, I lied, I need Civil War now please, thank you! LET'S WATCH THAT AGAIN! Ok I am excited, even more than I was previously. I can't believe I let this slip by me unnoticed for a whole eleven hours. I am getting sloppy! I have been looking for this trailer every day for the past month, but the one day I go to the doctors and get my shopping is the day that it drops.

In this trailer we see Captain America (Chris Evans) and Falcon (Anthony Mackie) catch up with Bucky (Sebastian Stan). He can now remember Steve, down to the weird detail of newspapers in his shoes. The dialogue continues over explosions and scared people who seem to be running from something. Bucky is not a bad guy, he was brainwashed, and now he remembers everything. It looks as though they are in Germany as they have the word Polizei on their uniform's. The team of Police Officers are about to infiltrate his position and they are going to kill Bucky.

It looks as though Bucky get's away, and Cap is now on his side. Rightly so might I add, if you had no memory and were brainwashed I'd stick up for you too. We then see General "Thunderbolt" Ross tell Cap that as much as some people believe he is a hero, that others believe him to be a vigilante, and he cannot continue to run about unchecked. Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) tells Cap that she knows how much Bucky means to him but to stay out of it, does this mean she will arrest him?

Then comes the big Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr) reveal, by the looks of things he is brought in to stop a rogue Cap from helping Bucky. He tells him he looks defensive, but my big question is where did he get that black eye? Tony Stark then states that he want's to punch Cap in his perfect teeth. Hawkeye then appears and is making sure that Cap has considered all possible options. I really liked their dynamic in Winter Soldier, and it looks as though there is more of this to come.

We then see a bunch of Avengers, Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner), Scarlett Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) and Bucky are all standing behind Cap as Romanov asks him if he is knows what is about to happen, and if he really wants to punch his way out of this one. Then Iron Man and War Machine (Don Cheadle) take to the sky and start shooting at the pavement. We then see Black Panther (Chadwick Boseman) for the first time, who appears to be on team Iron Man.

We then see our heroes fight each other, including Bucky taking on Black Panther. In another scene it looks as though Romanov is fighting Bucky but I am not 100% sure of this, as you can't really see his face. Cap chases Black Panther, then tries to stop a helicopter from taking off. Bucky then tries to take out Iron Man's power source.

In dialogue Cap apologies to Tony, while we see clips of Cap running from bullets inside a crumbling building and Iron Man kneeling next to a broken War Machine. Cap continues talking stated that He (Bucky) is his friend, Iron Man then replies with, "so was I."  We then get to see Bucky and Cap working together, with the shield and beating the absolute crap out of Iron Man.

                                                    [Taken from Kiiro-Chan21 at Deviantart]

I am trying to hold the fangirl inside me at the moment, but it ain't working. So by the looks of things everybody besides Team Cap wants Bucky dead which I would like to call, misdirection. In the trailer we see a huge legal document with the words "Sokovia Accords" on it. This document grants Government oversight of the Avengers, after the events of Age of Ultron. Steve Rogers wouldn't even let S.H.I.E.L.D reform after Hydra (if he finds out he'll be so pissed), he will not be happy about this Government oversight and will fight to keep the Avengers from having to deal with the Government as he does not trust them.

I'm not saying they won't want Bucky dead and he won't be a factor between Cap and Iron Man, what I am saying is that this document is the main factor in this movie. Favorite parts have got to be Cap + Bucky v Iron Man, Black Panthers first appearance (suit looks good) and Black Widow kicking whoever's ass it was from before.

So how excited are you for this movie? I'd say I'm sitting at about 110%. Comment below if I missed anything, or if you think I'm right or even wrong. You won't offend me. If you liked this post then please feel free to check out some of my previous posts below.

Thanksgiving - http://mcqsviews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/thanksgiving.html

Jessica Jones Episodes 1-2 - http://mcqsviews.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/jessica-jones-episodes-1-2.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Illness in TV and Film - Dementors

                                                                                                      Image Source Dementors have haunted me ever since I read The Prisoner of Azkaban way back in 1999. I was a Pre-Teen who was pretty much unaware of the depression that was just around the corner, in a way this book prepared me for what was to come, and after multiple reads, it became my go-to reference when explaining my depression. First off let's give a brief outline of Dementors, these magical wraith-like creatures can generally be found guarding Azkaban Prison, sucking the happiness, hope, and peace out of everyone around them. If you have had a horrible life marked by loss and abuse (just like Harry) you are much more affected by them than someone who has not, as they also cause depression and despair in there victims. They can sense and taste fear, but thankfully they can't seem to tell people of the same build from each other, and they are able to communicate wit

Jessica Jones Episodes 1-2

                                                                          [Courtesy of Marvel/Netflix] Jessica Jones launched this Friday and after a weekend of mostly binge watching I decided it was time to talk about it. I really enjoyed this show and will be giving my opinion on the first two episodes below. SPOILER warning for those who haven't watch any of these episodes as I will be analysing each episode. A.K.A Ladies Night                                                                           [Courtesy of Marvel/Netflix] So in the first episode Jessica (Krysten Ritter) is a loner, she stays from people as they just cause complications. We get a sense that she has done something, something dark, but we don't quite know what it could be. The day starts with an argument with a client who she throws through her door, she then narrates her typical New York day, and she ends it by spying on Luke Cage (Mike Colter). She wakes up in her apartment to find Malcolm

Thanksgiving

                                                                                      [Courtesy of Fox] So I'm Scottish and we don't get the whole Thanksgiving thing, but I have watched a lot of movies and television which give the rest of the world a nice little insight into this holiday. So you have time off work, you're not taking part in those crazy sales (which have also became a tradition over here, thanks), and you're stuffed from eating your weight in delicious foods. What do you watch? Harry Potter                                                                  [Courtesy of Warner Bros] So I don't know about you but nothing screams November more than our beloved Harry Potter, and there are eight movies for you to binge watch throughout the weekend. I just rewatched these and they hold up, you'll feel the magic, panic and feel relieved as the battle comes to a close. Witness Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe), a poor orphan boy who lives in a cu